Hi all- I’m Danielle, Chief of Staff at Very Great...
# introductions
d
Hi all- I’m Danielle, Chief of Staff at Very Great, HQ in NYC. We’re a brand incubator, currently with three brands: W&P (food & bev products), Wild One (pet essentials) and Courant (consumer tech). We have a small creative team of 50 and have gotten rid of our office and are going to be remote-first with flexible coworking memberships to either Soho Works (Soho House) or Spring Place, starting this fall. I’m not on Officely yet but plan to start using it to coordinate visits and in person time at the coworking spot - to manage the budget and also help employees that don’t sign up for memberships register as a guest for the day. If anyone is using the program for that instance, I’d love to ask you a few quick questions!
👋 5
m
hi @Danielle Brill great to meet you. We do have a few organisations that use Officely in that way. How are you anticipating for the flow to work for the employees without memberships? In other words, once an employee books a day, how do you plan to inform Soho Works or Spring Place?
d
Hi @max sorry for the delay! Was moving :) so if an employee that is a guest wants to come in, an employee with a membership that is physically on site that day needs to sign them up with Soho works. I am trying to prevent everyone coming to me for help and also trying to prevent them spamming the whole company looking for help - so want to use officely for the visibility. Ie if Ann (nonmember) wants to go in, she can see Tom (member) is there, and can reach out to him directly to get the sign up. We are also going to have 4 desks with permanent monitors that people can use, so I want to offer that as a “booking” option like a conference room.
Would love to know if theres an easy way Officely can help in both instances!
m
Hi Danielle, sure we can certainly help with that. If your member employees are marking when they are in, your non-member employees can easily see who to contact.