hi officely! is it possible to do an office closur...
# officely-questions
b
hi officely! is it possible to do an office closure for one neighbourhood? i can only find a way to close a whole location, and i just want to shut off part of it for 5 days as we have building work on
k
Hey @Bella thanks so much for reaching out! 🤩 unfortunately not at the moment, so sorry about that 😔 you could however head to Officely > Settings > Offices > Neighbourhoods and desks and remove the neighbourhood for the time being? Would that work for now?
b
thanks Kristina - will this work as we need to communicate the office is shut (we're doing this by a variety of methods - not just officely) yet we still need the desks this week
if we remove the neighbourhood does that delete all current bookings?
k
Unfortunately yes 😞 if there are booking on there right now it will cancel them if you delete the neighbourhood for the time being
If you're closing the whole office then that's really easily done if you head to Officely > Settings > Offices > Three dots on the right > Settings you can close the office for a period of time which means no one will be able to book into it
b
thanks Kristina - i found that part so it was just managing a neighbourhood closure that i'm after
k
Got it, so sorry Bella. I have passed this on as feedback to the team 🙏