hey - is there a way to cancel staff who have set ...
# officely-questions
b
hey - is there a way to cancel staff who have set up a recurring booking? we're slowly running out of desks with people using the feature + not turning up. thanks!
👆 1
k
Hey @Bella unfortunately there is no way of cancelling an employees Routine. However, they can disable it themselves if they feel like their Routine has changed by heading to Officely > Scrolling all the way down to Settings > Your Preferences > Manage Routine > Changing their statuses to I don't work on this day. This will reset their Routine so the employees can update their statuses on a daily basis 🤗
b
Thanks Kristina - with the new update of working location this take staff too long to adjust themselves and is a bit messy - can we have more visibility over this? feel like it makes sense to have an admin overview of people who have set up routines?
k
I have passed on your feedback to the product team, thank you @Bella 🙏
s
I would like this also as we are having people setup routines and then not changing them when their routine changes. I'd like the ability to remove the feature for those who abuse it