Hello! I am creating a dedicated desk for one of t...
# officely-questions
a
Hello! I am creating a dedicated desk for one of the owners of our company. We are mostly hot-desking, but he is in the office 4-5 days a week and wants to be able to sit in the same workstation each time and not have anyone else take it if he is in that day. I set up the desk in Officely, but is there a way to set it up so that he is the only person who can book into that desk?
k
Hey Alexa, thanks for reaching out! We don't currently have this feature, however there are a few ways around this that could potentially help? 1. Have you tried setting up a concierge for them? This will ensure they are booked in on a regular basis in that specific area. 2. I would also recommend naming the desk in a way that the other employees know that this desk is only available for this one specific individual. I have also passed on your feedback @Alexa Aron to our tech team. Hopefully this is a feature that we can implement in the near future! Thanks!
a
Thanks @Kristina Semcenko, that is what I did. Appreciate you passing on the feedback.