How can I see who completed the health survey, it ...
# officely-questions
l
How can I see who completed the health survey, it doesn't show when I export the data?
k
Hey @Laura Barry you can't see who filled in the health surveys when you export them?
l
Is the export just a list of people who attended the office that day or a list of people who completed the survey?
k
In the health survey it will show who completed the health survey including their answers
l
How do I access the health survey to see this information. All i can do is export, which gives me a list of those in the office that day but not any additional information.
n
I tried this today frontage first time in a while, too, and it's not working for me, either. The export seems to only contain the list of names, nothing else!
k
You can specify the dates and on the right hand side of the csv it will have their questionnaire answers/results
Would you mind sharing a screenshot with me privately please so we can look into it for you
r
hi @Kristina Semcenko! did this ever get figured out? looking to be able to download survey response data, but when I export I only get attendance data. thanks!
k
Hello ladies, just to make sure you're exporting them from the right location, the health survey results are located here:
🙌 2