We noticed that when trying to change neighbourhoo...
# officely-questions
n
We noticed that when trying to change neighbourhoods on the mobile app, the number of free desks per neighbourhood is not shown on iOS, but on android it is. Many of my colleagues us their company iphones to book - is this a known issue or are we overlooking something? We are trying to minimize attendance to a single person in each neighbourhood, because people have to wear masks if they sit in twos, so there is quite some spontaneous changing going on
k
Hey @Niels Münck thanks so much for your message! And thank you for highlighting this. I'll check with our tech team and will get back to you asap
@Niels Münck Could you please take a screen recording of the 2 devices? It’s not something that we have come across before
n
Hi! It looks like this. Android vs iOS - tbf it's a single device with this issue, I'll install slack on my company iPhone and try to replicate it myself
k
Ok thanks @Niels Münck let me know how you get on please 😊
n
Hi, I installed slack on my iPhone SE (version 14.6) - if I try to change the neighborhood, I can replicate this: it doesn't show the number of available desks.
Just to follow up on this - this isn't only when changing neighbourhoods but also when using the join function on iOS - some of my people would really appreciate if they could view the number of available desks per neighbourhood when using slack from their iphones
💯 1
k
Thanks so much @Niels Münck feedback noted!