This message was deleted.
# officely-questions
s
This message was deleted.
m
Hi @Jane Layberry, if you’re an admin you can do this by clicking View More on the relevant day -> Manage Attendees -> then click on the three dots next to the relevant person -> amend booking. That will then let you add a parking space.
j
I have tried this and when I click on the three dots I get Modify and when I click on that nothing happens
m
Hi @Jane Layberry, I've recorded a quick screen share to show you how to do this: https://www.loom.com/share/6b0fe2c2f7e3411ba2076a3065491af6
j
Hi @max. I just tried to do this again and I am getting the same problem. When I click on Modify on the person’s name, nothing comes up
m
Hi @Jane Layberry sorry for the slow reply here. Can you try again? everything seems to be working fine on our side.
j
Hi Max
No it is still not working. When I click on Modify next to a member the little blue progress wheel spins once and stops and nothing happens.
m
I'm sorry about that Jane, I've reported it to our tech team. We'll come back to you asap
j
thanks
m
@Rich @Kristina Semcenko
r
Hi @Jane Layberry - I just wanted to check in and see if this is still an issue with you - We released an update last week which addressed an issue related to this functionality
j
yes all good now thanks!
🙌 1