Is there a way to automatically invite people to o...
# officely-questions
l
Is there a way to automatically invite people to officely when they join the slack channel it's linked to?
r
Hi @Liz Alexander, not currently, however, that’s an interesting idea! We’re currently looking into an option to invite any new member that joins the workspace. Would this work for you, or would you need it scoped to a particular channel?
l
The channel would be ideal as it relates to a specific location but the workspace would be fine if that's made possible!
r
Ok, that’s helpful to know. I’ll feed that back to the team and we’ll see what we can do
d
I was wondering this myself 🙂 Has this been implemented yet? For our use, auto-invite of new members in a channel (general, for us) would be very useful. Thanks!
k
Hey @Daniel Lundkvist thanks for your feedback, that's really helpful to hear! We haven't added this feature yet, but hopefully this is something that we can implement in the near future 🤩
🙏 1
d
This would be great for me too! I'd also like a feature where I could sign people up for a certain day (ie if I know the CEO's are going in, I'd love to be able to put that in so others can see it). I know they can do it themselves but they forget....
k
Hey @Danielle Brill just DM'd you, but you can sign people in on their behalf 🤩
🎉 1