Hey all! Is it possible to set a reminder to go ou...
# officely-questions
s
Hey all! Is it possible to set a reminder to go out to employees every Friday to get them to book their days into Officely for the following week?
👀 2
m
Hey @Sasha Bennett, we currently send a reminder out on Monday telling them which days they are booked into the office. Would you prefer that to go out on Friday? We're mindful of not annoying employees with too many notifications, do you think that would be an issue?
d
Hi @Sasha Bennett - in case it helps - I’ve set up a standard Slack reminder that goes into our General channel at 3pm on a Friday.
👍 1
🙌 1
s
@max apologies! Catching up on things after some time off. It's currently just a slight struggle to get everyone to put their days in, so an automatic reminder from Officely every Friday would be super helpful and may encourage people to do it more without me needing to ask. If there's no option for this yet though that's not a problem!
m
Thanks so much for the feedback @Sasha Bennett . We don’t have the ability to do this at the moment, but I’ll refer this to our tech team to see if it’s something we can implement.
🙌 1