Hey! I launched a pod but it is not showing up on ...
# officely-questions
j
Hey! I launched a pod but it is not showing up on the day I booked it for, what am I doing wrong please?
a
I’ve had this too
r
Hi Jane, Andrew, the expected behaviour for Pods is that they will start scheduling 2 or more members for the following week. This scheduling happens overnight (rather than instantaneously) So if you create a Pod, set the rhythm for 2 days per week, and someone joins it (i.e you have 2 or more members) you should receive a message the following morning confirming the 2 days scheduled for the following week Is this not the behaviour you’re experiencing? If not, we’ll need to do some digging
j
Yeah I set it up Tuesday, added the team, read the notes and so knew not to expect it to show up until Wednesday for the following week, but nada
r
Okay, that doesn’t sound right - we’ve recently been making some changes to try and improve Pods in a few areas, so there maybe a bug lingering somewhere
@Jane Layberry Which Pod was this in particular?
j
I only have one in London, Sales team
👍 1
a
The problem I had was that it didn’t add extra days when I changed the rhythm for 1 to 3 days
r
@Andrew Chadwick Thanks for sharing that - Would you mind sharing a screenshot of your Pod Rhythm?
a
@Rich ☝️it only booked tuesday (i originally set it as ‘one time every three weeks’ but changed it ~15mins later)
r
Thanks Andrew, I think I can see what’s going on. If you set the rhythm to 3 times every week, it should do the trick
The current setting is for if you only wanted the pod to be scheduled 3 times in a 3 week period (I can see how that’s confusing)
👍 1
a
ah ok, we’re trying to do 3 group/3week rotation, I guess we’re best doing it manually
r
I see, yes it sounds like that would be best. We designed Pods primarily for teams who wanted to set their own working patterns, rather than a mechanism for admin scheduling. Do you think you would move to a more self serve setup post Covid?
a
maybe for some people