Is there a way to run a report of all current memb...
# officely-questions
d
Is there a way to run a report of all current members of our Officely account? I know where to see the "all member" under setting, but its a 3 pager and I would like to export the data for some double checks.
l
Hey Denise, thanks so much for reaching out! Would you mind please sharing what you’re trying to check? We don’t currently have a solution for this, however I believe it’s on the roadmap for the future!
d
Hey Lucille. I just want to double check that all our new colleagues have access to Officely, so I wanted to compare it through an excel list -> members vs hr file. Sometimes it happens that people start working here remotely and move a few months later to NL and then I happen to forget to add them to officely. I though if I could check this quarterly that would be nice.
l
Thanks so much Denise, I have passed on your feedback to our product team. In the meantime, a temporary solution could be to copy and paste the members names onto a spreadsheet from the ‘View Members list’. Would that help at all?
k
Just to add to Lucille's comment, the 'View Members' list will show you everyone who has been invited to Officely and accepted the invite. If you copy the list and paste it on a spreadsheet you should hopefully be able to have a clearer view 🤩
👍 1