Hello! I have integrated The Room booking feature ...
# officely-questions
l
Hello! I have integrated The Room booking feature into our Google account, and it works as long as I book through Officely, but doesn't seem to register in officely when A room is already booked in google (I want to avoid double booking). 1. Are people able to book in advance or only on the day? 2. If people book meetings using google (in advance) will the rooms show as available in Officely? Any help is appreciated, thanks so much!
k
Hey @Leah Fassett thanks so much for reaching out! Hmm, it should definitely register in Officely as long as it's linked to the right room. Would you mind please having a little look if it's synced to the right room? 1. You can only book on the day (however, for future bookings you can do this on gcal) 2. If people book meeting rooms using google the time slots won't be available in Officely (whatever times you booked on gcal will be blocked off in Officely)
l
Thanks Kristina, I'll double check my set up. Also curious if there is a way to remove the office closure from our week on Friday?
k
Thanks Leah! Sure, if you scroll all the way down on the Officely Home page you'll find office closures button, once you click on it you'll be able to remove the office closure day 🤗
l
Oh perfect, sorry I missed that! thank you!
k
No worries at all! Here if you need any further help💃