Hey everyone, I hope you are having a great start to the week!
I wanted to share our new blog article
Are you familiar with the term proximity bias
It’s one of the biggest challenges hybrid workplaces face. In a hybrid office, it presents itself as managers and teammates favoring those they are physically closer to.
Here’s how your business can prevent this from happening:
• Be proactive about checking in
• Prioritize remote-first communication
• Make it easy for employees to see each other
• Build and stick to performance reviews
• Define your hybrid working policy
What are your thoughts on proximity bias, have you seen it happen? To find out more, click on the link!