Good morning! Is it possible to delete recurring d...
# officely-questions
d
Good morning! Is it possible to delete recurring day bookings for certain members we have? I have a few employees currently sick for a longer period and I wish to delete their automated recurring bookings. I currently have to do it per week/day, but would like to remove the recurring day settings.
👆 1
k
Good morning @Denise Duwel! Thank you so much for reaching out 🤗 Currently there is no way of deleting employee recurring bookings so sorry 😭 but the two options that we have are: You could either go ahead and manually delete their bookings for the next few weeks or remove them from Officely until they're back. Would any of these work for now? I'll also pass on your feedback to the product team so they can keep it in mind 🙏
d
Hey Kristina! Thank you. The deleting manually is not fault proof and the recurring feature books them in every week again so it only works for one week. Deleting them in total could be a quick fix, though I am a little afraid people will feel left out (not included) anymore. It would be more sufficient if you could adjust peoples schedule of recurring days as manager of Officely when you know they will be out for longer. Also to avoid more build-up of automated days of people in general. Sometimes people in our company forget to turn it off when they go on holiday. In that case it would be nice that I could stop their schedule for a few weeks till they are back.
🙏 1
k
Noted, thank you so much for your feedback Denise, this is really helpful 🙏 have passed it all on to the team