Hey, is it possible to add team bookings ad hoc?
# officely-questions
b
Hey, is it possible to add team bookings ad hoc?
👋 1
k
Hey Bella, thanks for reaching out! 🤩 How bug are your teams?
b
5-10 people in each team we have on officely 🙂
k
You could book them in by heading to view more next to the given day and managing the attendees and book them in that way?
Do they meet on a weekly basis?
b
can i book the whole team in that way?
i don't want to be signing up 10 individual people each time - it's quite long to click through etc
k
Yes but it would have to be manual at the moment 😞
Yeah I totally hear you
b
they do, but the location changes so it would be useful to go to 'manage attendees' and have the teams as an option?
k
Totally hear you, I agree that would make it easier. I will pass this on as feedback to the product team for now 🙏
b
ace thank you!
❤️ 1
k
So sorry that we don't have this in place yet, but hopefully we will in the future 🤩
b
thanks - the teams feature for us is useless until we can do that as recurring bookings dont suit our way of work - so the sooner the better! 🌟
k
Really appreciate your feedback Bella, thank you! Super helpful 🙏
b
hi Kristina! trying to find useful aspects of the teams feature... in insights it let's us break down the insights by teams - but each time i click on it there's an error message (doesn't matter which team i click on) is this something that i should be able to filter by?
k
Hey @Bella, I heard back from the team that that they found a bug and are going to work on a fix today. I'll keep you in the loop 🙏
🙏 1