Hi, another question. Can i search by specific per...
# officely-questions
v
Hi, another question. Can i search by specific person for their bookings? I suspect an employee has never been to the office and no one has noticed! thanks!
r
Interested in the answer to this question - I'd love to be able to see if someone (or some people) have NOT been into the office, but it doesn't seem to be easy to see in the reporting.
k
Hey Vicky and Rob if you head to export booking data go back as far as 3 or 6 months, export it as a csv and filter it through by searching for the employee, it will allow you to see how frequently an employee has been coming into the office
Let me know if that helps at all?
v
Ah i now how to do that. Was just hoping to be able to search by the slack name. Can you think about improving the search function? We're asking everyone to come in 2x per week and soon I'm going to have to report on who isn't so it would be very useful. thanks
k
I see, thanks so much for explaining, totally makes sense! I've passed the feedback on to our team, hopefully this is something that we can implement in the near future 🤩