Hiya - I’ve setup the office closure for specific ...
# officely-questions
h
Hiya - I’ve setup the office closure for specific dates however it ended up closing the next 2 months. With restrictions being on and off in APAC region this feature is really going to be a good use if we have flexibility to adjust the dates. Can you kindly guide to through this?
m
Hey @Henessy Dalidig, absolutely you can use office closures for this. Here's more info. Let me know if you need further help.
h
Hey @max thaks for sending this. this one’s for closing the office. Do you have a guideline how to open the office from closure?
m
Hey @Henessy Dalidig are you an admin for the office? If so you can go into the closure section and click ‘reopen’
h
yes I am. but don’t see the reopening sign anywhere?
m
Hey @Henessy Dalidig, I've recorded a quick loom to show you how to do this: https://www.loom.com/share/d2b1ba679d7d4cfa849ccabe6d25b431
h
Thanks max but looks like i don’t have that option?
m
how strange, I'll raise this with our tech team - what company are you with?
h
I’m from Turnitin. Really appreciate your quick action - as the office is reopening on Monday 🙈
m
no problem at all, and it's your Melbourne office that you are trying to reopen?
h
Yes please
m
do you have 2 mins to jump on a quick screenshare to debug this?
h
YES
m
great, I'll DM you a link
g
Hey Max, my colleague @Henessy Dalidig will be offline soon as she is based in Melbourne, Australia. If you can get a fix for this today, can you let me know? I can then set the office to open in preparation for Monday. Thanks!