Hi, I found that if a slot is booked for a half da...
# officely-questions
f
Hi, I found that if a slot is booked for a half day it's not available to be booked on the other half, is it normal. is a fix incoming ? Thanks
m
Hi @Franck Aurèle MEDEGAN, that’s correct. It’s more used to notify people when you’re in the office rather than to free up the desk in the other time slot.
f
Do you plan adding that feature ? All the feedbacks I got were positive except on that end. My colleagues are bit frustrated because of that.
m
Thanks for the feedback, I can see how that would be frustrating. It is something on our roadmap. But unfortunately we don't have a specific date as yet.
n
hey @max , are there any new developments on that front? My colleagues made a remark in this direction today (asking why the desk does not show up as available in the afternoon although it is only booked till noon). Since we are reducing our occupancy further because of omicron, it would be really helpful if we could "stack" people like that
m
Hey @Niels Münck thanks so much for the feedback. Unfortunately we haven't made any progress on this front yet. A lot of our clients are telling us that they don't want the desk to become available again until it is cleaned (which typically happens overnight) is that a concern for you?
n
No, I think our policy is that people are to disinfect their table themselves, so this isn't really an issue
m
Thanks Niels, that's helpful to understand. I'll let you know once we've improved this feature