What’s the concierge functionality please? ^^^^
# officely-questions
j
What’s the concierge functionality please? ^^^^
r
Hey @Jane Layberry , Concierge allows you to ask Officely to book days in the office each week on your behalf. You can find it in Settings > Your Account > Preferences > Concierge It’s particularly helpful for those who go in 4-5 times a week and get tired of having to always remember to book
j
ah ok. I had someone who never remembered to join each day so I set him up a pod but this could work too
d
Hey @Rich - I’ve enabled Concierge for myself but recurring bookings aren’t showing up in the default Officely view?
r
Hey @Donna Burgess I think we need to put in a bit more communication around this, however, it actually runs over night and books days in for next week
d
Ah OK - thanks. Super helpful feature btw 🙂
🙂 1
r
The reason for this is to optimise and find the best days for everyone - If it were static (like a recurring calendar event) there wouldn’t be any room for optimisation or intelligent selection
👍 1
Just a quick update on this - we’ve decided to remove the overlapping functionality. In short, it was causing some inconsistent behaviour and was quite confusing for people to understand. The key use case for Concierge now, is to help those who are booking in regularly (e.g. 4-5 times a week) and don’t want to have to keep remembering to go into Officely and reserve a desk for the week