And is it just me or do the filters not update the...
# officely-questions
r
And is it just me or do the filters not update the charts yet?
m
We're looking into this for you.
r
Thanks Max
Also filter related: I can only see one department in the filter lis (Product) when we have more departments than that. is it a bug or am I doing something wrong? Thanks
m
The departments refer to the Teams you've set up in Officely. I'm assuming only the Product Team has been set up, is that correct?
r
No, we have other teams too like Operations, G&A
m
Hey @Rob Long I'm pleased to say the filtering is fixed now.
As for the Teams filters, could you DM me a screenshot of what you are seeing?
r
image.png
hang on...is the team the same thing as a neighbourhood?
OK. I read the article and now realise we don't have teams set up except one person who presumably added the Product themselves. Oops. I've asked our office manager to update our settings so we're using teams. Is there a way for someone to choose their team like they can choose their neighbourhood? With c300 employees and new people joining maintaining the teams in officely will be a bit of a pain if the Office Manager has to do it..an integration with bambooHR (or Workable's HRIS soon!!) would be perfect
m
Sorry for the slow reply Rob. To be completely honest with you, Teams as a feature is work in progress. So I wouldn't recommend using it for a team of your size. As you suggest, integrating into HRIS would be more convenient, and that's an option we're looking into.
Tagging @Kristina Semcenko into this thread as well
🙏 1
k
We passed on your feedback to the product team @Rob Long 🙏