Hi, we occasionally have employees who need to sto...
# officely-questions
y
Hi, we occasionally have employees who need to stop into the office for a short period of time to pick up or drop off items. Is there a way to have them record their visit and complete a health survey, without booking a desk?
d
I think you could probably make a new "neighborhood" which is for just quick stops so it doesn't take up a "desk spot" if that makes sense?
m
Hi @Yvonne Stoll, I think Danielle is spot on. That would be the best way to handle this. Thanks @Danielle Brill!
y
Thank you both.
Next question if we occasionally drop in outside of the officely days we have configured (eg Mon to Fri and I hypothetically stop in Saturday morning😉 ) how can I log my visit?
d
actually yeah we had two people working over the weekend and couldn't log it -- it's unusual for us but they did go into the office, if there's a way to add that in on the back end that would be helpful!
💯 1
m
Hey @Yvonne Stoll and @Danielle Brill the best way here would be to open up Saturdays in your Officely settings so that people can book in when they need to
👍 1
d
Thanks Max!